SentreHEART is a company of AtriCure.
This notice describes the categories of personal information that may be collected from our website and application users by AtriCure (“Company”) and the purposes for which Consumer personal information may be used. We are providing this notice to you in accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1978.100(b).
We have provided examples of each category. This does not mean that all examples of each category of Personal Information will in fact collected but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that types of personal information that fall into that category may be collected from or about our website users:
- Examples of this category of personal information include a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). Examples of this category of personal information include a name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law. Examples of this category of personal information include age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status.
- Commercial information. Examples of this category of personal information include records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other similar network activity. Examples of this category of personal information include browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data. Examples of this category of personal information include physical location or movements.
- Professional or employment-related information. Examples of this category of personal information include current or past job history or performance evaluations.
- Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)). Examples of this category of personal information include education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information. Examples of this category of personal information include a profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Each of these categories of personal information are collected and may be used or shared for a business purpose for the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To perform tasks necessary for employment such as the processing of applicants or those who wish to enter into a contract with us.
- To conduct audits and perform troubleshooting activities of our websites, products, and services and to maintain security of our websites or applications.
- To improve and personalize consumer access to and experience on our websites or applications, for example, by telling consumers about new features, products, or services that may be of interest to them.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- For U.S. healthcare providers, to link name, National Provider Identifier (NPI), state license number, and/or IP address to web pages they visit, for compliance, marketing, and sales activities.
- To contact consumers with information that might be of interest to them, including information about clinical trials and about products and services of ours and others.
- For activities to monitor and maintain the quality or safety of our products and services.
- To comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which AtriCure collects and uses your information described here, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, or if you are a consumer with a disability and need a copy of this notice in an alternative format, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Attn: Compliance Department
7555 Innovation Way
Mason, OH 45040